Tuesday, April 3, 2012

An Experiment

So this is my first blog post. Awesome time! There is no clear focus to this blog, but it is generally going to revolve around music and my love of finding/stumbling upon new bands. Posts about food, my two cats, red wine, crafts, bikes, books, and goats are all fair game. Speaking of cats, might as well get this out of the way and introduce the kids...

Pagoda aka The Bad One aka Goats
(He's all flop)

Frankie aka The Bity One aka Chewbacca
(If a cat could love too much this is the one)

There will be pleanty of those two so just get used to it.
  
For my first post I thought I'd start out with a short list of bands that are currently in high rotation. These aren't necessarily my ALL TIME FAVORITE OMG bands...just what is doing it for me lately.

I'll try and include label and hometown/region when I can.

Motopony (unsigned,Seattle)
Gold Panda (Ghostly International, UK)
Tennis (Fat Possum, Denver)
Hospitality (Merge, Brooklyn)
The War on Drugs (Secretly Canadian, Philadelphia)
Tycho (Ghostly International, San Francisco)
Bonobo (Tru Thoughts, UK)

I could go on but I think this is not bad for a start, plus I don't want to give it all up on the first date.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I love Bonobo! And cats, duh, and you! Thanks for blogging so I have something to read as I eat my lunch.

    ReplyDelete