Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Almost TBTL


I just love these guys. In a city where I don't have many friends, this show really does fill a void. Wow, the second post where I mention having imaginary friends. Depressing...maybe. True...for sure! That's cool, I have my two cats to keep me company (crys silently).

Too Beautiful To Live is a Seattle based podcast run out of the home of Luke Burbank. It is smartly funny, informative, and quirky daily show, and listening to it makes me feel like I'm just hanging out with my friends (still silently crying). They have described it as for people who read the New Yorker and US Weekly with the same level of interest. To top it off, they are always playing music I have never heard of, which just makes it top top top notch. I can't say enough good things about these guys, so check it out for yourself at www.tbtl.net

Here's Michael Lerner aka Telekinesis on  the show back in 2010



Shout out to all the 10's.

No comments:

Post a Comment